- QHMPL QHM8106 USB LAN CARD
- Easily add Everycom Ethernet network through a USB port.
- 3.5 inch builtin cable, sleek Aluminum unibody design
- offers greater mobility at work. Driver CD Included, plug and play.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps speeds; Supports crossover
- detection N- Way Auto Negotiation Operation (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Support Suspend/Resume Detection Logic,
- Compliant To USB Interface Version 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0.
- Compatible With Windows Version Up to 8. Windows 10 Not Supported
USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u standards Complies with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications Supports 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation Low power consumption in idle mode and low traffic conditions No external power adapter required Supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Linux and Mac OS X 10.x
1. Adds 3 additional USB 3.0^ ports that support transfer speed up to 5Gbps, 10 times faster than USB 2.0 2. Adds Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity that supports transfer speed up to 1000Mbps 3. Compact and light